Welcome to the Fall in Love with Handmade Giveaway Hop, hosted by Going Green with the Grizls , The Vagabond Studio, and Eight Days a Week! As part of this great event, a group of bloggers are offering prizes valued at $25 or more and everything is handmade! You'll find the list of participating bloggers under the Rafflecopter form. Be sure to hop around and enter each of the giveaways. The more you enter, the more chances you’ll have to win the grand prize! The giveaway ends on September 15th, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Good luck!
The host blogs have also put together an awesome grand prize full of handmade items valued at more than $400! The grand prize includes:
- AI2 Cloth diaper from Green Grizls
- Boogie Bear Creations Nighttime Cloth Diaper
- Lil Montner Mama Cloth Set
- AI2 Cloth diaper from 4oh5 Fluff
- Organic Bonnet from Bonnet Friend
- Set of Cloth Wipes & Detergent from Tender Bottoms
- Natural Deodorant from Live Beautifully
- Hybrid Fitted Cloth diaper from Silly Bear Handmade
- Bar of Soap from Bmbyx
- Original Artwork from NJoyArt
- GPS Bracelet from Motherhood Journey
- Fabric Lowercase ABC's from The Crunchy Farm Baby Shop
- $30 Credit to Babycake Boutique
- Evil Eye Baby Bell Necklace from SariBlue
- Hello Kitty Drawstring Backpack from Hoppy Momma Creations
- $25 GC to Vagabond Studio Etsy Shop
Here at SAH CD Mama you are entering for you chance to win a set of 3 Crocheted Owls from Stacked Peanuts!!! The set includes one 6 inch Owl and two 3 inch Owls. The owls are stuffed with a polyfil making them 3 dimensional :) Winner will be able to chose colors for the Owls and also have the option of adding awareness ribbons if desired. Making them the perfect addition to your little ones room :) Winner will be responsible for all shipping charges paid directly to Stacked Peanuts. Good Luck and Happy Hopping!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Facebook is in no way affiliated with this contest or its sponsors. Please note that SAH CD Mama, Going Green with the Grizls, The Vagabond Studio, Eight Days a Weeks and all other bloggers participating in the Fall in Love with Handmade Giveaway Hop are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. We will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. I will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor, please notify the blog you won a prize from within 4-6 weeks for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.