|Outside of the diaper!|
Lalabye Baby is an awesome Cloth Diaper, family run, company based out of Southern Florida! They have only been officially in business since late summer/early fall but have put a wonderful OS diaper on the market. You can find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up with all the new happenings!!!
About the Diaper (from Lalabye Baby)
|Inside of the diaper with PUL belly band|
Our diapers are one size pocket diaper designed to be used from newborn through potty training! Using 100%Natural Bamboo Fibers and PUL (waterproof fabric) Lalabye baby’s diapers' are among the best. Our diapers are designed in the USA and manufactured overseas. Utilizing our global resources we custom create and design our diapers with your baby and ours in mind.
|large insert and small insert|
- Waterproof Exterior - PUL (polyurethane laminate). This laminate-backed diaper fabric was originally developed for the medical community, but it's softness, flexibility and water-proof qualities make it perfect for cloth diapering.
- Suede Cloth interior - Suedecloth wicks moisture away from baby, resists staining, and does not hold poo. In addition, suedecloth does not pill and stays new-looking.
- Four layer bamboo inserts - Each diaper comes a newborn size insert and regular size insert. Bamboo is one of the newest fabrics in the cloth diapering world. Bamboo is very absorbent, naturally anti-bacterial, and won't hold odors. It has a very silky and luxurious feel and stays soft wash after wash. Bamboo is also very environmentally friendly!
|Where the inserts snap together|
- PUL (waterproof) belly band - Having the PUL on the inside belly band helps prevent those leaks onto to clothes or crib. This is especially true for those little tummy sleepers! This also a front pocket making it easy for the inserts to agitate out in the washer. No more unstuffing dirty diapers!
- There's a snap on the inside to snap the inserts. This prevents shifting of the inserts if you put it inside and also allows you to use the diaper as an AI2. Just lay the insert on top of the diaper since bamboo can be next to baby's skin unlike microfiber.
- Rainbow color belly snaps - no more trying to figure out the fit on baby. Now you can tell your sitter, grandma or significant other how to use the diaper and make sure it's on right!
- Back pocket & care label - Our diaper features a front and back pocket to help with the stuffing and unstuffing of the diapers. The care label gives clear directions on how to wash the diaper.
|Color coded snaps!!!! 1 of my favorite things about the dipe!|
|PUL Belly panel and front pocket opening|
|Even has a hip snap :)|
When and Why I use it: I use this diaper when I know it is going to be at least 2 1/2 + hours until the next time I am going to be able to change Baby K. With the 2 Bamboo inserts this diaper can really hold! It is great for long car rides or when you are going to be walking around for a while with Baby on your back :) I personally have been using this diaper for over a month and have never had a leak with it!
|Baby K from the front (the hair is from a Chewbacca doll)|
All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way. This diaper was provided by Lalabye Baby for review. No additional compensation was accepted for this review.