Monday, December 10, 2012

Project Pomona Jeans - Review


Project Pomona Review 2012
Fronts




I have been lucky enough to be able to work with Meghan from Project Pomona on a wonderful review!!!  Meghan has been super sweet to work with, especially with everything being so busy with the holidays.  She has always been there when I needed anything and I always felt like I was important and cared for.






Project Pomona Review 2012
Back
Meghan sent me an adorable pair of jeans in the new Stretch Faded Black option that was released at the end of November with and adorable Modern Paisley fabric accents around the cuffs!  They have cute pink snaps for the closures that make the jeans extra girly looking :)  You can roll or unroll the cuffs as much as you need for your little one and there are 4 snap settings on each side!!!  So you know you will be able to get a great fit over that fluffy bum (or can be used with a sposie bum also)!!

Please make sure to check out Meghan and Project Pomona on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up to date on everything that is happening and where you can find giveaways for these awesome jeans :)



About the Jeans


Project Pomona Review 2012
Snap System
Super comfortable yet trim fit features the revolutionary Simple Snap waist system. In combination with multiple length options your little one gets ultimate growth flexibility in just one pant size!! Roughly three pant sizes in each pair.  Snaps make diaper changes fast and easy! Sewn closed pockets stay neat and crisp.  Get the most out of each pair of pants just when little ones need it the most, because they grow so very fast at this age!

Sports an adjustable waist and hip panel.  Generous bum yet a Trim Fit.  Low front rise gives extra comfort for baby bellies.  Back rise gives ample room for all diaper types.  Accent cuff options provide many inseams within each pair.  Use this fit longer, need fewer pants...My Pomonas.

Project Pomona Review 2012
Accent Cuffs
Machine Wash cold inside out with like colors. Line dry recommended!! or low heat. Cool iron on reverse. Do not iron snaps.

Made is USA; Patent-Pending Design







Jeans: Regular Sizing:
Size
Standard Clothing Size
Inseam (inches)*
Front Rise  Back Rise  Weight
Size One
3mo-9mo
6 - 9"
6" 9.75" 12-20 lbs
Size Two
9mo-18mo
8.5 -11.25"
6" 10" 19-25 lbs
Size Three 
18mo-2T
10.5 - 13"
6.5" 10.25" 24-30 lbs

My Thoughts

Project Pomona Review 2012
No restrictions!!!
Ease:  These jeans could not be easier to use!!!  They snap on with no effort, easily unsnap for diaper changes and are easy on and off!!!  There is not shimming baby into jeans or shoving there tush in a pair of pants!!  These are made with CDs in mind!!!

Price:  It really depends on what option you get when purchasing a pair of jeans from Project Pomona.  The jeans run from around $27.95 to around $32.95.  Now I personally never even buy a pair of jeans that cost that much for myself let alone my baby :)  But honestly when you think about how long they will be able to wear them and the fact that each size is like 3 sizes in 1 then the price becomes a little easier on the eyes :)  Baby K is 20 months old and wears a size Three.  The are almost rolled all the way and she is on the 2nd snap.  So these will last her for a while!!!

Project Pomona Review 2012
Showing off the cuteness!!
Recommend:  I would definitely recommend having at least 1 pair of these in your baby's wardrobe!!!  Personally I am glad that I didn't get my 1st pair until Baby K was in a size Three.  I think they will last us the longest.  I would have considered it at a size Two also but I barely wore pants on Baby K when she would have fit into a size One so I would have gotten the least amount of use out of that size.  

Project Pomona Review 2012
The back view
Overall:  I have been thrilled with my jeans from Project Pomona!!!  I love how easy they are to get on and off!!!  It especially makes diaper changes while out and about super easy no matter where you have to change little one!!  I love the look of the jeans and how well Baby K can still move while wearing them.  They truly are the perfect jeans for both babies wearing and not wearing CDs!!!

All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.  This adorable pair of jeans was provided by Project Pomona for review.  No additional compensation was accepted for this review.     

No comments:

Post a Comment