Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Woolizes Dryer Balls - Review

All dryer balls are created equal!!  NOT!!!  Some are better than others and some are WAY better than others :)  Some dryer balls are made with wound together wool yarn, but the AWESOME ones are fully felted!  The fully felted dryer balls, like Woolzies, tend to last longer and they don't shed on your laundry.  Because who wants to find extra fuzz on your diapers and clothes?  Not me :)

When you buy dryer balls from Woolzies you do not have to think about how many you will need.  They come in a package of 6, which is a great number to start with, for $35.99 plus shipping.  That is a great price for something that is handmade and comes from a family business!!  Make sure to check them out on Facebook for awesome laundry tips and extras or on Twitter!!

A Little About Woolzies (From the Manufacturer)

Not my picture (from Woolzies Facebook page)
Welcome to the official site for Woolzies, the all natural fabric softener. Woolzies are pure handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry naturally without any of the chemicals of conventional fabric softeners. Unlike the plastic dryer balls, they are PVC free and won't fall apart or melt on you. Woolzies save time and energy by cutting down on drying time by an average of 25% per load. They also help reduce static and wrinkles.

Use Woolzies to snuggle up with naturally downy soft laundry that's completely free of harmful chemicals. Woolzies are also hypo-allergenic and totally safe for people with wool sensitivities as they will not shed onto your laundry.

Unlike even natural dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, Woolzies last for hundreds and hundreds of loads and are therefore extremely eco friendly. So why risk your health and waste your money with regular fabric softeners when you can save time, energy and money with all natural pure Woolzies!

My Thoughts

Personally I do not know how I ever survived without dryer balls!!!  I usually only use them anymore for my diapers because I am always losing them in my laundry :)  I am lazy and just throw all of my clean diapers in a laundry basket and grab them from there.  When it comes time to wash I can easily find my dryer balls in the almost empty clothes basket :)  If I have a small load of laundry or I am actually going to do something with it right away I will use my dryer balls then, but I am a Mama and that does not always happen :)
My real diaper laundry :)  It my diaper basket!

I especially love these dryer balls because they are super light and fluffy.  They are fully felted which makes them dense but not heavy.  You do not even notice that these are in the dryer with you stuff.  They add NO extra sound!!!  So I can throw these in with my diapers overnight and go to bed and the dryer is not any louder than it always is, which is AWESOME!!  They also help my clothes dry faster so at night the dryer is not on as long!  Making it a win, win!  No extra noise and a shorter drying time :)

If you cloth diaper you NEED some awesome dryer balls :)  They make your diapers softer than if you didn't have them and they help them dry faster (especially the AIOs)!!!  And Woolzies sent me an awesome tip, that sounds a little crazy :)  But put a foil ball in your dryer, about the size of a dryer ball, and it will help even more with static!!!  

Thanks Woolzies for your awesome dryer balls that I can use at all hours of the day and night :)

All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.  A set of dryer balls was provided by Woolzies for review.  No additional compensation was accepted for this review.   
      

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea anything like this existed. Woolzies would be great to use instead of chemical laden and fragranced dryer sheets. My 6 month old has very sensitive skin and we have had to stay away from anything that has chemicals and fragrance.

    ReplyDelete