Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1st Day of School!!!


 So yesterday was the OFFICIAL 1st day of Homeschooling!!!  I have done some light schooling with A over the summer but yesterday was a real start.  Over the summer she started scaring me that I would not be able to do this :(  She would mess around and no listen.  I was getting super frustrated with her.  There was screaming and tears and I was starting to regret my decision.  It did get better over time but I was still worried what "real" school would be like.

So when we started yesterday I thought to myself that it is a new start.  To just leave everything else that happened behind and see what happens.  I also had in the back of my mind that it was going to be the same as it was and I was worried about that :(

Yesterday went GREAT!!!  I was so excited with how well A did and how excited she was that it was the official start to school.  I think she thought that we were just playing around over the summer but now she knows it is down to business!  She also did awesome today so hopefully it continues :) 

Keep a look out for weekly to every other week updates on how things are going, what we are learning, what I am learning, and just homeschooling overall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment