Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankvember Day #2

The Vagabond Studio

I will dedicate Day #2 to my wonderful Husband!!!  I am extremely thankful to have him in my life.  He has been there through many ups and downs over the last 13 (almost 13 1/2) years of my life.  I am thankful that we met at an early age and can call ourselves TRUE high school sweethearts!  We met the summer before his senior year and my sophomore year!  I am thankful the he knew at an early age how much he loved me and proposed at my senior prom. 

I am thankful that he cares enough about me and our girls to allow me to be a stay at home mommy!  I am thankful that he has turned into the wonderful man he has, that he is a dedicated and loving husband and father, and that he is such a hard worker!!!  Love you Hubby!!!  And I know I do not tell you enough how thankful I am to have you in my life :)

Wedding Day 2004
Our Wedding day 8 years ago (2004)


2 comments:

  1. <3 that picture! You both look like kids! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you come over remind me and I will show you a picture where we REALLY look like kids :) 5 years before this picture!!!

      Delete