Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday 10/31 - With Linky

With Hurricane Sandy passing through where I live this week Hubby was home from work and we decided to have a movie day!!!  Luckily as of Monday afternoon we still have power!!!  I am writing this up on Monday afternoon but scheduled it to post on Tuesday afternoon (just in case we lose power)!!!  We decided that a jammie and movie day is just what was need to deal with all the rain and wind!




Baby K just loves to stand and watch whatever is on TV :)  She is not one for sitting down!


She thought it would be funny to pretend to be asleep :)  We knew better!


A gets super excited when I bring out the big green blanket and pillows to watch a movie on the floor!


My adorable daughters watching Zookeeper during Hurricane Sandy!!




5 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute! Hope you still have power! We lost ours early Monday and it just came back on =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were very lucky and never lost power!! I am extremely surprised because we had a circle of friends around where we live that all lost power! We were in the middle of the circle and were very fortunate. Friends 2 blocks away lost power for over 24 hours :( Glad you got your power back!! Did you have much damage (I believe you are in NJ)?

      Delete
  2. I thought I would have some fun with the hubby staying home also.... WRONG... Now he has the Sickness that I had the week before! I swear whatever this is just keeps going round and round our family!!! We never lost power either but Bull Run behind my dad's house looks like it may wipe out the garden and the brand new fence they got in the spring.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you didn't lose power! At least a hurricane is a good excuse to have some mandatory family time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a fun way to get through a hard situation :)

    ReplyDelete