Friday, February 22, 2013

Magic White Board - Review



I received the Magic White Board to review a couple weeks ago.  I have to say that I like the concept of the product and its purpose.  But what exactly is the Magic White Board?  Well It is a white board that you can take with you :)  It is thin like paper so you can easily transport it with you wherever you go!!!  You can watch the video below to see how it works!!  You can also find Magic White Board on Facebook and Twitter to check out what others are saying and to keep up on the latest! 



About the Product (from Magic White Board)

  • Reusable dry erase sheets that stick with static cling to any hard surface
  • Write on Magic Whiteboard with dry erase markers, erase and rewrite as many times as you want
  • Great for making erasable notes, shopping lists, reminders and to-do lists
  • Each sheet measures 8.25″ x 11.75″
  • Magic Whiteboard requires no mounting hardware or adhesive needed to secure the sheets to the wall
  • Sticks with static to wood, drywall or glass, and won’t leave any residue behind
  • Stick, Write, Erase, Move, Reuse
My Thoughts

I love the idea of the Magic White Board but I really wish it was just a little bit thicker.  More like Oak Tag instead of tissue paper.  I don't like that I can see through it because it can be distracting.  And being so thin it is easily creased and wrinkled.  It is nice to be able to take anywhere with you and is an awesome item to entertain the kids with :)  But I think their could be some improvements made.  I think this would be a wonderful product for in schools!!  Children could have the on their desks at all times and much less paper would be wasted.  I would love to spend the money on something like this for my child's classroom instead of 20 boxes of tissues!!!

Overall, definately a product to check out.  Especially if you are always writing notes EVERYWHERE in your house :)  They stick to just about anything and are a lot less wasteful than using paper!!!      

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment